BPM

Long-term survival is a matter of optimization.

Company that doesn’t optimize its business processes is headed for failure. SRC combines outstanding expertise in BPM solutions with an understanding of how business works in practice.

FREE CONSULTATION

BPM

Dolgoročno preživijo le optimizirani.

SRC | BPM | NUJA, NE LE KONKURENČNA PREDNOST

NECESSITY, NOT JUST
A COMPETITIVE ADVANTAGE

In today’s market conditions, a company that doesn’t optimize its business processes is headed for failure. Optimization is no longer merely a competitive advantage but a vital condition of survival. The SRC BPM (Business Process Management), a tool that automates business processes and is integrated with any existing company software, is a universal optimization solution that covers all your bases.

SRC | BPM | OPTIMIZACIJA POSLOVANJA JE ENA KLJUČNIH NALOG IKT

BUSINESS OPTIMIZATION
IS A KEY TASK OF ICT

At any given moment, management should have business information at the tip of their fingers, and information technology needs to provide a central solution that guarantees relevant input data. With the implementation of the BPM in your organization, existing software is converted into a user and display interface, while the process itself is relocated and optimized on the BPM server.

SRC | BPM | PODROČJE, NA KATEREM IMA SRC IZJEMNE IZKUŠNJE

A FIELD IN WHICH SRC IS
PARTICULARLY WELL EXPERIENCED

SRC combines outstanding expertise in BPM solutions with an understanding of how business works in practice. We’ll help you conduct the automation and optimization of your business processes in a way that best serves your goals. We’ll take care of technical integration with your existing systems and present you with an assessment of savings and advantages brought by the implementation of BPM in your organization. Call the number below for a demonstration of the BPM system. It’s worth it.

Advantages of our offer

A RELIABLE PARTNER ALWAYS AT YOUR SIDE

1

Licensed software covers about 80% of an average company’s business processes. The remaining 20% are up to you, and they require constant development and adaptation. Why not let BPM services take care of this part?

2

In recent years, all major organizations invested into SOA solutions that bring business goals and information systems closer together. From a business standpoint, the BPM is a logical successor and upgrade to these services.

3

Execution of a BPM project demands a reliable and solid business partner. Understanding this, one of our key values is absolute reliability that ensures the success of joint projects.

Free consultation
Email us or call us and get a free presentation or request a quote.

Toni Zupančič
Consultant
T01 600 7000
Etoni.zupancic@src.si

SRC | Toni Zupančič

Name and surname *

Establishment or undertaking

Your E-mail *

Your Phone