11. 02. 2019 - 15. 02. 2019
The lab scenarios in this course are selected to support and demonstrate the structure of various application scenarios. They are intended to focus on the principles and coding components/structures that are used to establish an HTML5 software application.
This course uses Visual Studio 2012, running on Windows 8.
Komu je izobraževanje namenjeno
This course is intended for students who have the following experience:
• 1 month experience creating Windows client applications
• 1 month of experience using Visual Studio 2010 or 2012
This course is not intended for developers with three or more months of HTML5 coding experience.
Students choosing to attend this course without a developer background should pay special attention to the training prerequisites. Developers who have more than 5 years programming experience may find that portions of this training are fundamental in nature when presenting the syntax associated with certain programming tasks.
Katera znanja boste na izobraževanju pridobili
• Explain how to use Visual Studio 2012 to create and run a Web application.
• Describe the new features of HTML5, and create and style HTML5 pages.
• Send and receive data to and from a remote data source by using XMLHTTPRequest objects and jQuery AJAX operations.
• Style HTML5 pages by using CSS3.
• Use common HTML5 APIs in interactive Web applications.
• Create Web applications that support offline operations.
• Create HTML5 Web pages that can adapt to different devices and form factors.
• Add advanced graphics to an HTML5 page by using Canvas elements, and by using and Scalable Vector Graphics.
• Enhance the user experience by adding animations to an HTML5 page.
• Use Web Sockets to send and receive data between a Web application and a server.
• Improve the responsiveness of a Web application that performs long-running operations by using Web Worker processes.
- Module 1: Overview of HTML and CSS
- Module 2: Creating and Styling HTML5 Pages
- Module 4: Creating Forms to Collect Data and Validate User Input
- Module 5: Communicating with a Remote Data Source
- Module 6: Styling HTML5 by Using CSS3
- Module 8: Creating Interactive Pages using HTML5 APIs
- Module 9: Adding Offline Support to Web Applications
- Module 10: Implementing an Adaptive User Interface
- Module 11: Creating Advanced Graphics
- Module 12: Animating the User Interface
- Module 13: Implementing Real-Time Communications by Using Web Sockets
- Module 14: Creating a Web Worker Process
Before attending this course, students must have at least three months of professional development experience. In addition to their professional experience, students who attend this training should have a combination of practical and conceptual knowledge related to HTML5 programming. This includes the following prerequisites:
• How to use HTML tags to display text content.
• How to use HTML tags to display graphics.
• How to use HTML APIs.
• Understand how to style common HTML elements using CSS, including:
• How to separate presentation from content
• How to manage content flow.
• How to control the position of individual elements.
• How to implement basic CSS styling.
• How o create and use variables
1.250,00 € + DDV = 1.525,00 €
ali 5 SA Training voucherjev
Cena z vključenim 22% DDV vključuje:
• organizacijo in strokovno izvedbo izobraževanja,
• uradno Microsoft gradivo,
• uradno Microsoftovo potrdilo o udeležbi,
• blok in pisalo,
• kosilo, osvežilne napitke in prigrizke.
SRC sistemske integracije d.o.o.
Tržaška cesta 116,