20483 Programming in C#
20483 Programming in C#
18. 03. 2019 - 22. 03. 2019
This training course teaches developers the programming skills that are required for developers to create Windows applications using the C# language. During their five days in the classroom students review the basics of C# program structure, language syntax, and implementation details, and then consolidate their knowledge throughout the week as they build an application that incorporates several features of the .NET Framework 4.5. The course introduces many of the techniques and technologies employed by modern desktop and enterprise applications, including: Building new data types, Handling events, Programming the user interface, Accessing a database, Using remote data, Performing operations asynchronously, Integrating with unmanaged code, Creating custom attributes, Encrypting and decrypting data.
Komu je izobraževanje namenjeno
Katera znanja boste na izobraževanju pridobili
• Describe the core syntax and features of C#.
• Create and call methods, catch and handle exceptions, and describe the monitoring requirements of large-scale applications.
• Implement the basic structure and essential elements of a typical desktop application.
• Create classes, define and implement interfaces, and create and use generic collections.
• Use inheritance to create a class hierarchy, extend a .NET Framework class, and create generic classes and methods.
• Read and write data by using file input/output and streams, and serialize and deserialize data in different formats.
• Create and use an entity data model for accessing a database and use LINQ to query and update data.
• Use the types in the System.Net namespace and WCF Data Services to access and query remote data.
• Build a graphical user interface by using XAML.
• Improve the throughput and response time of applications by using tasks and asynchronous operations.
• Integrate unmanaged libraries and dynamic components into a C# application.
• Examine the metadata of types by using reflection, create and use custom attributes, generate code at runtime, and manage assembly versions.
• Encrypt and decrypt data by using symmetric and asymmetric encryption.
Module 1: Review of C# Syntax
Module 2: Creating Methods, Handling Exceptions, and Monitoring Applications
Module 3: Developing the Code for a Graphical Application
Module 4: Creating Classes and Implementing Type-safe Collections
Module 5: Creating a Class Hierarchy by Using Inheritance
Module 6: Reading and Writing Local Data
Module 7: Accessing a Database
Module 8: Accessing Remote Data
Module 9: Designing the User Interface for a Graphical Application
Module 10: Improving Application Performance and Responsiveness
Module 11: Integrating with Unmanaged Code
Module 12: Creating Reusable Types and Assemblies
Module 13: Encrypting and Decrypting Data
Developers attending this course should already have gained some limited experience using C# to complete basic programming tasks.
1.250,00 € + DDV = 1.525,00 €
ali 5 SA Training voucherjev
Cena z vključenim 22% DDV vključuje
• organizacijo in strokovno izvedbo izobraževanja,
• uradno Microsoft gradivo,
• uradno Microsoftovo potrdilo o udeležbi,
• blok in pisalo,
• kosilo, osvežilne napitke in prigrizke.
SRC sistemske integracije d.o.o.
Tržaška cesta 116,